WALKING WITH PURPOSE
An Introduction to Walking with Purpose
Walking with Purpose is a Catholic women’s ministry that develops Bible studies to reach adult women, young adult women, and girls.
Our Bible studies:
- Present practical Biblical teachings consistent with Church doctrine;
- Vary in length and depth to meet the needs of different women;
- Use the Catechism of the Catholic Church as an additional resource; and
- Have received the imprimatur from Most Reverend William E. Lori, Archbishop of Baltimore.
Walking with Purpose supports the use of our Bible studies in a variety of ways to lead hearts to Christ where He is found in Scripture.
Run by parish lay women volunteers, approved by our pastor, and supported by Walking with Purpose national staff, our parish programs welcome all women irrespective of faith background, age, or marital status. The program incorporates at-home Scripture study, weekly small group discussion, and monthly talks on relevant study material.
We have two groups that meet at St. Thomas More during the fall and spring.
- Wednesday mornings 8:30AM – 10:30AM
- Thursday evenings 7:00PM – 9:00PM