MIDDLE SCHOOL CONFIRMATION
*All required documentation and material fee must be received for registration to be complete. The final deadline for completed registration is Friday, August 19, 2022.
Middle School Confirmation is for youth who wish to continue the path of Christian initiation, become strengthened and sealed with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and live as active witnesses of Christ.
Classes and Youth Ministry meetings are held on Thursday evenings from 6:00–7:30pm.
Registration is for students who:
- Are going into 6th–8th grade
- Are baptized Catholic and have received their First Eucharist (Holy Communion)
- If you are a non-parishioner and live outside of the Archdiocese of Denver, or recently transferred from another local parish within the past 6 months, you will need to obtain permission from your Parish Pastor. A letter of permission must be received along with your registration.
*This is a 2-year program with 100% attendance required.
Necessary Student Components
- Monthly Sacrament Preparation classes from September-April
- Two Youth Ministry meetings per month from September-May each year. You must register for this separately (please see the Youth Ministry page or contact Greg Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- One Youth Retreat each year. Youth Ministry offers three retreats every year: Fall Retreat, Mountain Madness, and Lenten Retreat.
Necessary Parent Components
*Parents and sponsors play a significant role in the preparation of your child; therefore, your attendance is required at all parent support classes. We partner with you to ensure that you get the support and help you need on this journey. The parent class schedule is TBA.
- Attend 5 parent classes per year
My child was baptized or made...
My child was baptized or made their First Eucharist at a different parish, what do I need to know?
If your child was Baptized or made their First Eucharist anywhere other than St. Thomas More, a copy of the certificates is required and should be emailed to our registrar before registering online. Registration is not considered complete until all documents and payment is received. Please email our registrar, Donna Engel at email@example.com, with any questions.
Please Note: Prior to proceeding with online registration, make certain you have emailed copies of your child’s certificates and letter of participation (if applicable). To register online as a parishioner, please use your valid envelope number.
Further questions? Please contact Donna Engel at firstname.lastname@example.org.