Data Entry Position
Posted: January 13, 2021
Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with proven experience in data entry, strong attention to detail, especially with numbers, competent analytical skills, proficient in typing, speed and accuracy, understand and maintain data confidentiality principles, be dependable, trustworthy and enjoy providing great customer service to our parishioners. Position will be responsible for managing and maintaining our parish data base, monetary reports, communication with parishioners and execution of parish stewardship programs for St. Thomas More Catholic Parish.
Duties will include working with parish accountant and business manager with weekly collections, monthly and annual reports, enter, update and maintain existing data, including monetary donations and parishioner information, initiate communication with donors, provide statements on a timely basis, be an integral partner with annual stewardship campaigns and organize, file and store all backup records. Serve as a model of Catholic faith in words, actions and work.
- Proven experience with data entry
- Touch-typing skills with speed and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; able to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware
- Good understanding of databases
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Team oriented
- Minimum 2 years college preferred