Children’s Catechesis Coordinator
Posted: July 23, 2021
St. Thomas More Department of Catechesis is looking for a Children’s Catechesis Coordinator who is able to create, develop, and implement various children’s catechetical and sacramental programs for a large parish.
• Schedule and coordinate children’s catechetical programs such as Faith and Family
• Recruit catechists for weekly children’s catechetical classes.
• Create, develop, and implement sacramental classes for both children and parents for First Reconciliation.
Must be Catholic in good standing, meaning: received all the sacraments of initiation, currently going to Mass every Sunday, and if married, must have a Catholic sacramental marriage.
Contact John Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume if you are interested in applying.
Posted: July 28, 2021
Catholic Preschool teachers serve actively in the education and faith development of their students. They are expected to abide by the standards of faith, morals and teachings of the Catholic Church. The preschool serves children ages 2.5 years old to 5 years old. We are hiring for full time positions and part-time positions. The positions start date will be August 16, 2021. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Under the supervision of the director, the teacher:
- Must be ECT (Early Childhood Teacher) Qualified by CDHS (Colorado Department of Human Services).
- Must be familiar with the CDHS and Tri County rules that govern the preschool.
- Strives to achieve the goals of Catholic education.
- Develops and implements a daily instructional program according to the needs of the students and established curriculum.
- Maintains accurate records of attendance, evaluations, and other records as required by the school, Archdiocese, Tri County and CDHS.
- Establishes positive public relations within and outside the school community.
- Keep current with CDHS by taking 15 hours of continuing education per year.
Posted: August 2, 2021
The Marriage & Family Life department is looking for a Wedding Coordinator that will accompany couples through the planning and execution of their ceremony for their Sacrament of Matrimony.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional communication and representation of St. Thomas More Catholic Parish
- Accompany engaged couples through all planning details surrounding their ceremony by phone, email and personal meetings
- Responsible for setup and cleanup of before and after rehearsals and weddings
- Provide direction and problem-solving skills to couples, wedding parties, and guests
- Perform sacristan responsibilities, including communion setup, clean up and occasional fulfillment as a Eucharistic Minister
- Participate in training, quarterly meetings and annual reviews
- Work alongside maintenance personnel, audio-visual technicians and musicians during wedding ceremonies
- Follow direction provided by the Director of Marriage & Family Life, as well as the Director of Liturgy when it pertains to the liturgy details
- A practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church
- Possess strong communication, administrative, and organizational skills
- Technologically savvy with Microsoft Word, Excel and email
- Physically able to lift and move chairs, small tables and kneelers
- Mandated, or willing to be mandated, as a Eucharistic Minister of Holy Communion (EMHC) at St. Thomas More Catholic Parish
Email your resume to Sandra Schwab at firstname.lastname@example.org.