Part-Time IT Support Technician
Posted: March 2, 2020
This position reports to the IT Manager and Director of Communications and Stewardship. Is responsible for the support and maintenance of the various communications infrastructure and computer processing functions at St. Thomas More Catholic Church and Parish School. Excellent interpersonal skills, good problem-solving skills, attention to detail and self-starter are key components for this position.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Perform minor repairs to hardware, software or peripheral equipment
- Provide timely support to users
- Maintain all desktops, laptops and tablets for the campus
- Maintain and replace laser and inkjet printers for church and school
- Ability to install, configure and maintain all IT hardware and software
- Maintain school electronic entry schedules and badging system
- Knowledge of IOS and Android operating systems for phones
- Maintain wired and wireless networks for staff, students and guests
- Up to 29 hours/week
Qualifications include a BS or BA in computer or information processing field or related experience; a solid background in IT systems and maintenance and ability to handle light to moderate physical activity which may require working from ladders and lifts. May involve evenings and/or weekends to accommodate parish and school activities. Send resume to email@example.com.
STM Catholic Assistant Principal
Posted: February 10, 2020
St. Thomas More Catholic is accepting applications for an Assistant Principal for the 2020-2021 school year. Candidates must possess the following:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church.
- Have a strong commitment to the importance of Catholic school ministry in the Church.
- Master’s Degree preferred with experience in administration, supervision, curriculum, instruction, or other related fields.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years teaching or administrative experience in the Catholic Schools
- Hold a current, valid teaching or administrator’s license
Please email your resume to Gretchen DeWolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org.