VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
Registration will open in 2022.
Join us Monday–Friday, June 20–24, 2022 for a week-long Vacation Bible School.
Each class will rotate daily through stations of Bible Story, Music, Games, Crafts, and Snacks. We will offer Reconciliation for grades 3rd-5th on Thursday. We will end our week on Friday with mass in our main chapel at 9:00am, followed by a musical celebration in the school gym. This week promises to be an adventure for all! Don’t miss out!
Participation is open to incoming Pre-K* through 5 grade children:
(*Pre-K children must be four-years-old by June 1.)
- When: Monday–Friday, June 20–24, 2022.
- Where: St. Thomas More Catholic Parish
- Time: Each day’s events run from 9:00am-12:00pm (noon)
- Cost: TBD (covers programming materials, snacks, and craft items).
- More program information will be available in April 2022.
We cannot make VBS happen without our devoted leadership team! Adults and incoming 6-12 grade youth are invited to take part in a variety of volunteer leadership opportunities. We are very excited about the youth volunteers on our team.
- Tribe Leaders: These leaders are responsible for one class (tribe) consistently throughout the week.
- Shopkeeper (crafts, snacks, Bible History): Work in one of many shops to help create crafts, serve snacks or teach.
- Games: Teach and lead students in outdoor games.
- Administration: Helping in the office, supporting volunteers.
If you would like to join the team, please stop by the office of Catechesis for inquiry.
How Do I Register My Child
Registration is now closed online. Registration will be available through June 3.
Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis; spots are limited and fill quickly! We cannot save spots and we honor registrations in the order received. Once all spots are filled, any outstanding registrants are automatically Wait-listed.
Who is eligible to participate?
VBS is for any child entering PreK-5th grade who wants to experience a week with Christ and other kids. PreK students must be 4-years-old by June 1st. All participants must be potty-trained. Bathroom breaks will be provided throughout the day.