VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
Registration open April 1, 2023 through June 2: Online only.
Join us Monday–Friday, June 19–23, 2023 for a week-long Vacation Bible School.
Each class will rotate daily through stations of Bible story, music, games, crafts, and snacks. We will offer Reconciliation for grades 3rd-5th on Thursday. We will end our week on Friday with a musical celebration in the school gym at 10:00AM followed by Mass in the parish church. This week promises to be an adventure for all! Don’t miss out!
Participation is open to incoming Pre-K* through 5 grade children:
(*Pre-K children must be four-years-old by June 1.)
- When: Monday–Friday, June 19-23, 2023.
- Where: St. Thomas More Catholic Parish
- Time: Each day’s events run from 9:00am-12:00pm (noon)
- Cost: $55 (covers programming materials, snacks, and craft items).
April 1–June 2
We cannot make VBS happen without our devoted leadership team! Adults and incoming 6-12 grade youth are invited to take part in a variety of volunteer leadership opportunities. We are very excited about the youth volunteers on our team.
- Tribe Leaders: These leaders are responsible for one class (tribe) consistently throughout the week. Must be 15 years or older.
- Crafts: Work in one of many shops to help create crafts.
- Games: Teach and lead students in outdoor games.
- Administration: Helping in the office, supporting volunteers.
If you would like to join the team, please stop by the office of Catechesis for inquiry.
How Do I Register My Child
Registration opens April 1 through June 2 and will be online only.
Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis; spots are limited and fill quickly! We cannot save spots and we honor registrations in the order received. Once all spots are filled, any outstanding registrants are automatically Wait-listed.
Who is eligible to participate?
VBS is for any child entering PreK-5th grade who wants to experience a week with Christ and other kids. PreK students must be 4-years-old by June 1st. All participants must be potty-trained. Bathroom breaks will be provided throughout the day.