2018 Global Leadersip Summit
You have influence whether at home, school, work, or church and your influence matters! Join your fellow peers to learn how to maximize it with two days of world-class leadership training.
- Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply
- Learn from the diverse 2018 faculty, here’s a sneak peek at a few of the 2018 summit faculty
- Angela Ahrendts – Senior Vice President of Retail, Apple – Angela is responsible for strategy, real estate & development and operations of Apple’s physical stores, online store and contact centers. Since joining Apple in 2014, she has integrated Apple’s physical and digital retail businesses to create a seamless experience for more than a billion visitors per year with the goal of educating, inspiring, entertaining and enriching communities. Prior to Apple, Ahrendts served as CEO of Burberry, leading the company through a period of outstanding global growth.
- Simon Sinek New York Times Best-selling Author – Simon is an unshakable optimist. He believes in a bright future and our ability to build it together. Best known for popularizing the concept “Start With Why,” his talk on this topic is the third most watched TED talk of all time. A New York Times best-selling author, Sinek’s next book, The Infinite Game, is due out October 2018.
- Danny Meyer Restaurateur; TIME Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” – Danny is CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and the founder of Shake Shack. Highly acclaimed for some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, including Gramercy Tavern, in 2015 he was named one of TIME Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People.” Meyer’s New York Times best-selling book, Setting the Table, examines the power of hospitality in restaurants, business and life.
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Join a community of like-minded Christians from 135+ countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world
Register here for GLS. Parishioners, please use this code 18HSFAMILY for discount on ticket pricing.
Live streaming will be held in McCallin Hall on Thursday, August 9 and Friday, August 10 from 9:30am to 5:30pm.