Welcome to Stewardship FAQs
This section answers Frequently Asked Questions about Stewardship
The U.S. Catholic Bishops' Pastoral letter on stewardship defines the Christian stweard as one who 1) receives God's gifts gratefully; 2) nurtures and tends God's gifts responsibly; 3) shares God's gifts justly and charitably; and 4) returns God's gifts abundantly.
A Powerpoint Presentation by Father Andrew Kemberling and Mila Glodava.
Stewardship is a way of life. It is a life of thanksgiving for all of God's blessings. We express this gratitude by giving of our time, talent and treasure. At St. Thomas More we we teach this principle by asking our parishioners to:
1) make time for God in prayer and worship
2) share time and talent for the common good
3) surture faith to share it with others
4) give treasure cheerfully
5) promote vocations for the abundant harvest
6) preserve the earth for this generation and the next.