Contribution Payment Options
- Envelopes: You have the option to use your envelopes on a weekly or monthly basis. To make changes to your current status, contact Cindy Shinners by email or 303-221-9241
- Online Banking: You may setup payments with your individual bank through your personal account. The bank will send checks directly to St. Thomas More.
- Online Giving: This method is available anywhere you have internet access. Credit, debit and EFTs are accepted. To set up and personally manage our account, please click here Donate Now.
- Stocks, Bonds, IRA’s, and Trusts: Consult with your financial advisor to arrange distribution through St. Thomas More’s broker, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. To receive the Stock Donation Form, please contact Mila Glodava by email or by phone at 303-221-9240
- United Way: Designate your contribution to be given to St. Thomas More. Both United Way and St. Thomas More benefit from this contribution, and your company is credited as the agent for your contribution. Your United Way chapter will send your contribution to St. Thomas More along with others who have chosen this same option. Please contact Mila Glodava by email or by phone at 303-221-9240 to alert her of this option for you.
- Planned Giving: Please remember St. Thomas More in you will through the Catholic Foundation of Northern Colorado. Creating a will is one of the most important ways to record and remember what matters most to you—personally, financially and spiritually. It is an opportunity to make perhaps the most significant charitable gifts of your lifetime to strengthen our parish and Catholic Community. Please contact Mila Glodava by email or by phone 303-221-9240.